To place an order please email me at
Zinkel Long Ears & Pack. (email@example.com) so that I can compute your shipping cost. I charge actual shipping cost as computed using the USPS online shipping calculator.
(If you have a problem with my primary email address, then please use my alternate email address: ZinkelLongEarsAndPack@yahoo.com I do not check this email box daily, so please be patient if you don't hear back from me right away if you use this address.)
I do not have a reliable phone line as I'm located far out in the mountains - so I do all business by email. I also prefer to have all communication regarding orders in writing so that no errors are made because of not hearing something correctly.
Most orders are custom built after the order is placed, thus there is often a "build time" wait before the item can be shipped. If you need something in a hurry, for some reason, please talk to me about it and I will do my best to meet your deadline if it is at all possible. There will sometimes be a small charge for rush orders if I have other orders I'm already working on.
For US orders I accept payment by PayPal or personal checks/money orders (PayPal preferred). (Please be sure to get the shipping cost, and Sales Tax amount (if shipping within California) from me prior to paying). I will send a PayPal invoice once you have placed an order, which you may use if you wish. It will also show any shipping cost and/or CA sales tax due. On orders over $75 I ask for a 50% build deposit prior to building, with the balance (including actual shipping cost and sales tax (if within CA)) prior to shipping. I do this to keep shipping costs down as I won't know the actual shipping weight until built.
For International orders I only accept PayPal payments in US funds (see below).
- Personal Checks: I accept personal checks or money orders for US orders, but I do hold shipment until the check has had time to clear the bank - can be up to 2 weeks unless I receive verification of clearing prior to that.
*Important: Make checks or money orders payable to: Rhonda Zinkel
Mail checks or money orders to:
- Rhonda Zinkel
5029 Heartstrand Gulch
Etna, CA 96027
- PayPal: PayPal is the only method I use for credit or debit card payments. If wishing to use PayPal please use the PayPal ID... "ZinkelLongEarsAndPack@yahoo.com" or wait for me to send you a PayPal invoice.
- For International orders, only PayPal payments are accepted and must be in US Currency with any currency exchange fees paid from buyer's end, and a 1% International fee added to the total amount (a PayPal imposed International fee)
- To contact me to place an order please email me at Zinkel Long Ears & Pack
- I recommend that you choose to have shipping insurance on anything you order from me. I am not responsible for loss or damage after shipment. At this point in time the USPS does offer free shipping insurance up to $50 value which will be in effect if you choose to not have additional shipping insurance.
I guarantee the stitiching on any item I build for as long as you own the item.
If the stitching should ever need to be repaired, simply return the item to me, in clean condition, and I will re-stitch it at no cost. All you will pay is the shipping.
Deposits are non-refundable unless I am unable to build the order because of an unforseen problem. If an order is cancelled, the cost of the materials already cut and the time already into the order will be deducted from the deposit/payment and the balance may be credited to any other purchase. Any shipping costs will be refunded thru PayPal. Refunds are only made thru PayPal. Any PayPal fees that may acrue as a result of the cancellation, will be the responsibility of the purchaser who is cancelling the order.